Campuses and Facilities
At Stott’s College’s state-of-the-art campuses, learning becomes an exciting and engaging experience.
Our brand-new Melbourne City campus is a specially designed and visually stunning environment, conveniently located in the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne, just five minutes’ walk from Parliament Station, and with a tram stop at the front door. It is also the location of Acknowledge Education’s head office, meaning the answers to all your questions are right where you are!
The Sydney campus is located in the heart of Barangaroo, Australia’s fastest-growing business and recreation hub. It is an expansive, 400 square metres of heritage-listed space that serves as your personal learning playground.
Melbourne City Campus
Address: 168 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9663 3399
Sydney City Campus
Address: 60 Hickson Road, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Stott’s College makes education easy and appealing for its students, with access to a huge range of services and conveniences, including:
- Front desk student support (Mon – Fri in Melbourne City Campus)
- Use of the 110+ computers for students (60+ in Melbourne City Campus)
- Wi-Fi for students on all campuses
- Multiple theory classrooms with high-end data projectors, interactive screens and smart boards (Melbourne City Campus)
- Hearing augmentation (Melbourne City Campus)
- Printing service (Melbourne City Campus)
- Resource library (Melbourne City Campus)
- Disabled toilets/showers (Melbourne City Campus)
- Student kitchen (Melbourne City Campus)
- Student lounge (Melbourne City Campus)
- Sick bay (Melbourne City Campus)
- Water cooler (Melbourne City Campus)