Campuses and Facilities
At Stott’s College’s state-of-the-art campuses, learning is an exciting and engaging experience.
Our modern Melbourne City campus is a specially designed and visually stunning environment, conveniently located in the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne, just five minutes’ walk from Parliament Station, and with a tram stop at the front door. It is also the location of Acknowledge Education’s head office, meaning the answers to all your questions are right where you are!
The Barangaroo campus is located in Sydney CBD, Australia’s fastest-growing business and recreation hub. It is an expansive, 400-square-metre heritage-listed space that serves as your personal learning playground.
The York Street campus is also located in the heart of Sydney CBD, less than one kilometre away from our Barangaroo campus and just a 5-minute walk from Town Hall Station.
Our newly-designed Perth campus is located in the heart of the city, opposite the bustling King’s Square, the RAC Arena and a short walk to King’s Park. With free inner city public transport on the doorstep, there’s so much to see and do in Perth that you really will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy Perth’s beautiful outdoor spaces, food, art and entertainment. There’s something for everyone, and you’ll find it all right here in the city of Perth – making Perth a great place to study.
Our newest addition to Acknowledge Education, the Brisbane campus, boasts an iconic industrial feel with an attractive central location.
Melbourne City Campus
Address: 168 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia view on map >
Phone: +61 3 9663 3399
Address: 60 Hickson Road, Barangaroo, NSW, 2000, Australia view on map >
Phone: +61 2 9252 5991
York Street Campus
Address: 56 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia view on map >
Address: 1/647 Wellington Street, Perth, WA, 6000, Australia view on map >
Phone: +61 8 6355 5919
Address: 225 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006, Australia view on map >
Phone: +61 7 3733 0997
Stott’s College makes education easy and appealing for its students, with access to a huge range of services and conveniences, including:
- Front desk student support (Mon – Fri in all campuses)
- Use of the 110+ computers for students (60+ in Melbourne City, 10+ Sydney & 40+ Perth Campuses)
- Wi-Fi for students on all campuses
- Multiple theory classrooms with high-end data projectors, (Melbourne City, Sydney and Perth Campuses)
- Interactive screens and smart boards (Melbourne City Campus)
- Hearing augmentation (Melbourne City Campus)
- Printing service (Melbourne City, Sydney and Perth Campuses)
- Resource library (Melbourne City, Sydney & Perth Campuses)
- Disabled toilets/showers (Melbourne City, Sydney & Perth Campuses)
- Student kitchen (Melbourne City, Sydney & Perth Campuses)
- Student lounge (Melbourne City, Sydney and Perth Campuses)
- Sick bay (Melbourne City Campus)
- Water cooler (Melbourne City, Sydney & Perth Campuses)