Students of all abilities can feel confident in the knowledge they will be fully supported to achieve their study goals at Stott’s College, no matter what challenges they face along the way.
If you are experiencing language difficulties, are behind in your studies, at risk of failing or simply wish to improve your social skills, we have all-inclusive Student Academic Support Service programs targeted especially to help you.
These classes and sessions will provide you with support in the following areas:
- Reading and comprehension for assignments and lesson notes
- Verbal and visual presentation skills
- Referencing skills
- Researching from the Internet, journals and texts
- Ongoing practise in conversing and presenting in English
- Developing confidence and self-esteem in order to assimilate into, comprehend and enjoy future classes, and;
- Creating letters of application and resumes for future employment.
If you wish to make an appointment with our friendly academic support staff please contact us.
Our librarians will also assist students in the areas of research, referencing and other related services.